Spring & Summer Pond Algae Control
Pond Maintenance Contractor Servicing
Salt Lake City, Sandy, Wasatch County Areas of Utah-UT
IonGen™ In...Algae Out!
The IonGen™ System G2 Electronic Algae Controller allows you to spend your time relaxing next to your water feature, instead of trying to maintain it! The IonGen™ effectively kills algae, without the use of traditional liquid chemicals, and is designed with a microprocessor that sends a signal to its ion-producing probe, that helps control algae throughout the entire water feature.
- Drastically reduces pond maintenance
- Helps to control unsightly algae without the use of liquid chemicals
- Simple to install
- Compatible with water containing fish and plants
- Safe for any animals that may drink from the pond
- Energy efficient (less than $1 per month in electrical costs)
- Treats ponds up to 25,000 gallons
- EPA registered
- Probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons, depending on the ionization level it is operated at, the volume of water in the pond, and the algae conditions you are trying to control
- Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe fittings, copper test kit, and owner’s manual
This video explains the benefits of the IonGen™ and gives a brief overview of how it works.